Tiramisu high protein dessert, low sugar
- Normal price
- Normal price
- Offer price
- Unit price
Healthy tiramisu with a reduced fat content
The Svensson dessert tiramisu has a reduced fat content and is rich in high-quality proteins. The tiramisu contains 16 grams of proteins per portion, only 1.1 grams of fats and 3.8 grams of carbohydrates.
Proteins are essential for good health. They are part of every cell in the body and our body uses proteins every day to perform all kinds of important functions.
Who particularly benefits from extra protein intake?
- 55s need increased protein intake to help prevent muscle loss and sarcopenia. An additional daily 0.4 g protein per kg body weight is recommended.
- Athletes have a higher protein consumption due to their activity anyway. Supplementing protein is therefore necessary. Depending on the sport intensity, the recommended additional requirement is 0.4 to 1 g per kg of body weight.
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women benefit from an increased protein intake. These proteins benefit both their body and the baby's development.
- Growing children and teenagers benefit from an increased intake of proteins for the normal development and production of their cells for growth development. A supplement of about 0.4 g per kg of body weight may be useful.
- People with a vegetarian lifestyle benefit from an extra supplement of protein-rich food.
In addition to this tiramisu, Svensson has a complete range of protein-enriched food: soups, bars, shakes, replacement meals, biscuits and other desserts.
Milkproteins, skimmed yoghurtpowder, instant coffee (4.5%), thickeners: guar gum and carrageenan, flavors, vegetable oil (palm oil), cream cheesepowder (skimmed milk, lactic ferments) salt, lactose, anti-caking agent: magnesium carbonate, vitamins (C, B3, E, B5, B6, B2, B1, A, B9, B8, B12), sweeteners: aspartame and acesulfame-k , vanilla powder, maltodextrin.
Contains foods fortified with milk. Contains a source of phenylalanine
- Tiramisu with high-quality proteins
- Reduced fat content
- Tasty snack
- Enriched with vitamins
- Low in calories (25% compared to standard Tiramisu)
Add 25 grams of powder to 130 ml of water. Put it in a shaker and shake it until completely mixed. Let the dessert cool for a few minutes and then it is ready to eat.
This healthy tiramisu is ideal if you are pursuing a healthy lifestyle: fewer carbohydrates (10% compared to a standard tiramisu) and a lower fat content.
Extra source of high-quality proteins.
Per serving (25g + 130ml water)
|Of which saturated fatty acids||0.6g|
|Of which sugars||2.5g|
|Calcium||390 mg (49% RI)|
|Phosphorus||249 mg (36% RI)|
|Vitamin A||120 mcg (15% RI)|
|Vitamin C||12 mg (15% RI)|
|Vitamin E||18 mg (15% RI)|
|Vitamin B1||0.17 mg (15% RI)|
|Vitamin B2||0.21 mg (15% RI)|
|Vitamin B3||2.40 mg (15% RI)|
|Vitamin B5||0.9 mg (15% RI)|
|Vitamin B6||0.21 mg (15% RI)|
|Vitamin B8||7.5 mcg (15% RI)|
|Vitamin B9||30 mcg (15% RI)|
|Vitamin B12||0.38 mcg (15% RI)|