By placing an order, you accept the following terms and conditions.
Orders are executed subject to price changes and while stocks last. However, if a product is no longer in stock, you will be notified.
Article 1 – Definitions
Consumer: the natural person who does not act in the exercise of a profession or business and enters into a distance contract with the entrepreneur;
Day: calendar day;
Durable data carrier: any means that enables the consumer or entrepreneur to store information that is addressed to him personally in a way that allows future consultation and unaltered reproduction of the stored information.
Entrepreneur: the natural or legal person who offers products and/or services to consumers at a distance;
Distance agreement: an agreement whereby, within the framework of a system organized by the entrepreneur for the distance sale of products and/or services, up to and including the conclusion of the agreement, use is made of one or more remote communication techniques;
Technology for distance communication: means that can be used to conclude an agreement, without the consumer and entrepreneur coming together in the same room at the same time.
General Terms and Conditions: the present General Terms and Conditions of the entrepreneur.
Cooling-off period: the period within which the consumer can make use of his right of withdrawal;
Right of withdrawal: the possibility for the consumer to waive the distance contract within the cooling-off period;
Article 2 – Identity of the entrepreneur
Postland Int BV;
Rijksweg 2 – 4529 JC Eede ;
Telephone number: 0031117377111 – every working day from 9am – 5pm
Email address: customer service@svensson. club
Chamber of Commerce number: 22046622
VAT identification number: NL808898498B01
Article 3 – Applicability
- These general terms and conditions apply to every offer from the entrepreneur and to every distance contract concluded and orders between the entrepreneur and the consumer.
- Before the distance contract is concluded, the text of these general terms and conditions will be made available to the consumer. If this is not reasonably possible, before the distance contract is concluded, it will be indicated that the general terms and conditions can be viewed at the entrepreneur's premises and that they will be sent free of charge as soon as possible at the request of the consumer.
- If the distance contract is concluded electronically, then, contrary to the previous paragraph and before the distance contract is concluded, the text of these general terms and conditions can be made available to the consumer electronically in such a way that they can be read by the consumer can be stored in a simple manner on a durable data carrier. If this is not reasonably possible, before the distance contract is concluded, it will be indicated where the general terms and conditions can be inspected electronically and that they will be sent free of charge at the request of the consumer electronically or otherwise.
- In the event that specific product or service conditions apply in addition to these general terms and conditions, the second and third paragraphs apply mutatis mutandis and the consumer can always invoke the applicable provision that applies to him in the event of conflicting general terms and conditions. is most favorable.
- If one or more provisions in these general terms and conditions are at any time wholly or partially null and void or are annulled, the remainder of the agreement and these terms and conditions will remain in effect and the provision in question will be immediately replaced by a provision in mutual consultation. that approaches the purport of the original as much as possible.
- Situations that are not regulated in these terms and conditions must be assessed 'in the spirit' of these terms and conditions.
- Uncertainties about the explanation or content of one or more provisions of our terms and conditions must be explained 'in the spirit' of these general terms and conditions.
Article 4 – The offer
- If an offer has a limited period of validity or is subject to conditions, this will be explicitly stated in the offer.
- The offer is without obligation. The entrepreneur is entitled to change and adapt the offer.
- The offer contains a complete and accurate description of the products and/or services offered. The description is sufficiently detailed to enable a proper assessment of the offer by the consumer. If the entrepreneur uses images, these are a true representation of the products and / or services offered. Obvious mistakes or errors in the offer do not bind the entrepreneur.
- All images, specifications and data in the offer are indicative and cannot give rise to compensation or dissolution of the agreement.
- Pictures with products are a true representation of the products offered. Entrepreneur cannot guarantee that the displayed colors exactly match the real colors of the products.
- Each offer contains such information that it is clear to the consumer what rights and obligations are attached to the acceptance of the offer. This concerns in particular
- the price including taxes;
- any costs of shipping;
- whether or not the right of withdrawal applies;
- the method of payment, delivery and performance of the agreement;
- the term for acceptance of the offer, or the term within which the entrepreneur guarantees the price;
- whether the agreement is archived after the conclusion, and if so, how it can be consulted by the consumer;
- the way in which the consumer, before concluding the agreement, can check the data provided by him in the context of the agreement and, if desired, rectify it;
- any other languages in which, in addition to Dutch, the agreement can be concluded;
- the codes of conduct to which the entrepreneur has submitted and the way in which the consumer can consult these codes of conduct electronically;
Article 5 – The Agreement
- The agreement is, subject to the provisions of paragraph 4, concluded at the moment of acceptance by the consumer of the offer and compliance with the corresponding conditions.
- If the consumer can pay electronically, the entrepreneur will take appropriate security measures.
- The entrepreneur can - within legal frameworks - inform himself whether the consumer can meet his payment obligations, as well as all those facts and factors that are important for a responsible conclusion of the distance contract. If, on the basis of this investigation, the entrepreneur has good reasons not to enter into the agreement, he is entitled to refuse an order or request with reasons, or to attach special conditions to the implementation.
- The entrepreneur will send the following information to the consumer with the product or service, in writing or in such a way that it can be stored by the consumer in an accessible manner on a durable data carrier:
- the visiting address of the establishment of the entrepreneur where the consumer can go with complaints;
- the conditions under which and the manner in which the consumer can make use of the right of withdrawal, or a clear statement regarding the exclusion of the right of withdrawal;
- the information included in Article 4 paragraph 3 of these terms and conditions, unless the entrepreneur has already provided this information to the consumer before the execution of the agreement;
- Each agreement is entered into under the conditions precedent of sufficient availability of the relevant products.
Article 6 – The price
- During the period of validity stated in the offer, the prices of the products and/or services offered will not be increased, except for price changes as a result of changes in VAT rates.
- The prices stated in the offer of products or services include VAT.
- All prices are subject to printing and typographical errors. No liability is accepted for the consequences of printing and typesetting errors. In the event of printing and typesetting errors, the entrepreneur is not obliged to deliver the product according to the incorrect price.
Article 7 – Conformity
- The entrepreneur guarantees that the products and/or services comply with the agreement, the specifications stated in the offer, the reasonable requirements of soundness and/or usability and the legal requirements existing on the date of the conclusion of the agreement. provisions and/or government regulations. If agreed, the entrepreneur also guarantees that the product is suitable for other than normal use.
- Any defects or incorrectly delivered products must be reported to the entrepreneur in writing within 4 weeks after delivery. Return of the products must be in the original packaging and in new condition.
Article 8 – Payment
- Unless otherwise agreed, the amounts owed by the consumer must be paid within 7 working days.
- The consumer is obliged to immediately report inaccuracies in payment details provided or stated to the entrepreneur.
- In the event of non-payment by the consumer, the entrepreneur has the right, subject to legal restrictions, to charge the reasonable costs made known to the consumer in advance
Article 9 – Right of withdrawal
- When purchasing products, the consumer has the option of dissolving the agreement without giving any reason during 14 days. This reflection period starts on the day after receipt of the product by the consumer or a representative designated in advance by the consumer and announced to the entrepreneur.
- During the cooling-off period, the consumer will handle the product and the packaging with care. He will only unpack or use the product to the extent necessary to assess whether he wishes to keep the product. If he makes use of his right of withdrawal, he will return the product with all accessories supplied and - if reasonably possible - in the original condition and packaging to the entrepreneur, in accordance with the reasonable and clear instructions provided by the entrepreneur.
- If the consumer wishes to make use of his right of withdrawal, he is obliged to make this known to the entrepreneur within 14 days after receipt of the product. The consumer must make this known by email to customer service@svensson. club After the consumer has indicated that he wishes to make use of his right of withdrawal, the customer must return the product within 14 days. The consumer must prove that the delivered goods have been returned on time, for example by means of proof of dispatch
- If the customer has not made it known after the expiry of the periods referred to in paragraphs 2 and 3 that he wishes to make use of his right of withdrawal resp. has not returned the product to the entrepreneur, the purchase is a fact.
Article 10 – Obligations of the consumer during the reflection period
- During the cooling-off period, the consumer will handle the product and the packaging with care. He will only unpack or use the product to the extent necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and operation of the product. The starting point here is that the consumer may only handle and inspect the product as he would be allowed to do in a shop.
- The consumer is only liable for a reduction in the value of the product that is the result of a way of handling the product that goes beyond what is permitted in paragraph 1.
- The consumer is not liable for any reduction in the value of the product if the entrepreneur has not provided him with all legally required information about the right of withdrawal before or at the conclusion of the agreement.
Article 11 – Costs in case of withdrawal
- If the consumer makes use of his right of withdrawal, the costs of return will be borne at most.
- If the consumer has paid an amount, the entrepreneur will refund this amount as soon as possible, but no later than 14 days after cancellation. This is subject to the condition that the product has already been received back by the web retailer or that conclusive proof of complete return can be submitted. Reimbursement will be made via the same payment method used by the consumer, unless the consumer gives explicit permission for a different payment method.
- In the event of damage to the product due to careless handling by the consumer himself, the consumer is liable for any reduction in value of the product.
- The consumer cannot be held liable for a reduction in the value of the product if the entrepreneur has not provided all legally required information about the right of withdrawal, this must be done before the conclusion of the purchase agreement.
Article 12 – Exclusion of right of withdrawal
- Sealed products that are not suitable to be returned for reasons of health protection or hygiene and of which the seal has been broken after delivery;
- Products that are irrevocably mixed with other products after delivery due to their nature;
Article 13 – Complaints procedure
- The entrepreneur has a sufficiently publicized complaints procedure and handles the complaint in accordance with this complaints procedure.
- Complaints about the implementation of the agreement must be submitted fully and clearly described to the entrepreneur within 7 days after the consumer has discovered the defects.
- Complaints submitted to the entrepreneur will be answered within a period of 14 days from the date of receipt. If a complaint requires a foreseeable longer processing time, the entrepreneur will respond within the period of 14 days with a notice of receipt and an indication when the consumer can expect a more detailed answer.
- If the complaint cannot be resolved in mutual consultation, a dispute arises that is subject to the dispute settlement procedure.
- In case of complaints, a consumer should first turn to the entrepreneur. The complaint can be formulated via this link . If the webshop is affiliated with Stichting WebwinkelKeur and in the event of complaints that cannot be resolved in mutual consultation, the consumer must turn to Stichting WebwinkelKeur (webwinkelkeur. nl), he will mediate for free. Check whether this webshop has a current membership via https://www. webshop label. nl/members/. If a solution has not yet been reached, the consumer has the option of having his complaint handled by the independent disputes committee appointed by Stichting WebwinkelKeur, the decision of which is binding and both entrepreneur and consumer agree to this binding decision. There are costs associated with submitting a dispute to this disputes committee, which must be paid by the consumer to the relevant committee. It is also possible to register complaints via the European ODR platform (http://ec. Europe. eu/odr).
- A complaint does not suspend the entrepreneur's obligations, unless the entrepreneur indicates otherwise in writing.
- If a complaint is found to be well-founded by the entrepreneur, the entrepreneur will, at its option, replace or repair the delivered products free of charge.
Article 14 – Disputes
- On agreements between the entrepreneur and the consumer to which these general terms and conditions apply, only Dutch law applies. Even if the consumer lives abroad.
- The Vienna Sales Convention does not apply.
Article 15 – Additional or deviating provisions
Additional or deviating provisions from these general terms and conditions may not be to the detriment of the consumer and must be recorded in writing or in such a way that they can be stored by the consumer in an accessible manner on a durable data carrier.