Ballota nigra - a natural sedative (60 capsules)
- Normal price
- Normal price
- Offer price
- Unit price
The natural sedative Ballota (smelly ballote)
A natural sedative? In today's society we often don't make room for our vital relaxation. Busy job, traffic jams on the road, the family, a crowded agenda, social media, ... many causes that make people feel nervous, restless or irritable. This often manifests itself in a less qualitative sleep pattern in which one can no longer fall asleep or wakes up repeatedly during the night.
Ballota caps supports as a natural sedative for nervous insomnia
- Soothing and help with insomnia
- Restore mental balance in case of nervous tension
- Soothes spasms of the gastrointestinal tract (aid for long car journeys)
The combination with Valeriana complex can be a natural sedative at:
- Stage fright
- Exam stress
- Car sickness
- Disruption of the personal biorhythm (jet lag, shift work,…)
Or in short, to cope with the daily stress.
1 capsule contains:
Ballota nigra herba (fetid ballot herb) - 500 mg dry extract
Popular names: stinking marmalade, black horehound and black stinging nettle.
This product does not contain any allergens.
- Soothing and helps with insomnia
- Restores mental balance in case of nervous tension
- Soothes cramps of the stomach – intestinal system (aid for long car journeys)
Initial dose: 3 x daily 1 capsule before meals with water, then proceed to the following dose:
Adults and from 12 years
take 1 capsule with a large glass of water before breakfast
take 1 capsule with a large glass of water before dinner
From 6 to 12 years
Take 1 capsule with a large glass of water
In times of extra tension or stimulation, Ballota may also be taken 3 times a day
Drops are absorbed faster into the bloodstream.
We recommend 2 x 20 drops in a large glass of water. Preferably when the daily stress arises.