Vitamin D3 - 3000 IU - 90 Soft Capsules
- Normal price
- Normal price
- Offer price
- Unit price
Vitamin D3 supplement needed?
Vitamin D3 supplement. From the month of October, the UV rays of the sun are less intense and Vitamin D deficiency can occur
Vitamin D3 intake:
- contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth, bones and muscles
- contributes to normal absorption and utilization of calcium and phosphorus
- When is there an increased need?
- During periods of less sunshine (autumn and winter)
- Elderly patients with decreased production
- In periods of strong growth, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
This supplement supports the immune system
- Vitamin D deficiency mainly occurs in older people or in people who, due to their circumstances (occupation, reduced mobility,..) can hardly go outside. If there is a deficiency of this vitamin, some body processes slow down, resulting in rickets (an English disease, a skeletal defect) in children and softening of the bones (osteomalacia) in adults.
Vitamin D3 for athletes.
Vitamin D3 is important for the muscles and can minimize the risk of bone fractures.
1 soft capsule contains
Vitamin D3 75 µg.
Excipiens: Sunflower seed oil 150 mg – Gelatin (thickening agent) – Glycerol (thickening agent) – Water
This product contains (or contains an ingredient derived from) Nuts and Sulfites.
- vitamin D3 supplement (= Calciferol)
- best absorbable form
- older people with a reduced production of vitamin D
- in periods of strong growth, during pregnancy and lactation.