- vitamin D3 supplement (= Calciferol)
- best absorbable form
- older people with reduced vitamin D production
- In periods of growth, during pregnancy and lactation.
Do you need a vitamin D supplement?
Vitamin D supplement. From October onwards, the UV rays from the sun are less intense and vitamin D deficiency may occur.
The intake of vitamin D:
- contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system
- contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth, bones and muscles
- contributes to normal absorption and the use of calcium and phosphorus
When is there an increased need ?
- During periods of less sunshine (autumn and winter)
- Older patients with reduced own production
- In periods of strong growth, during pregnancy and lactation.
This supplement supports the immune system
Vitamin D deficiency mainly occurs in older people or in people who, due to their circumstances (occupation, reduced mobility, ...), can do very little outdoors. If there is a deficiency of this vitamin, some body processes are slower, resulting in rickets (English disease, a skeletal defect) in children and softening of the bones (osteomalacia) in adults.
Vitamin D for athletes.
Vitamin D is important for the muscles and can minimize the risk of bone fractures.
1 soft capsule contains
Vitamin D3 75.0 µg.
Excipipiens : Sunflower seed oil 150 mg - Gelatin (thickener) - Glycerol (thickener) - Water
This product contains (or contains an ingredient derived from) Nuts and Sulphite.
1 soft capsule per day