Magnesium 10 effervescent tablets, fresh taste
- Normal price
- Normal price
- Offer price
- Unit price
Magnesium supplement contributes to the normal functioning of the muscles
- Contains the most absorbable form of Magnesium (AA Chelate)
- Effervescent tablet containing 300 mg elemental Magnesium
- Good for the functioning of the muscles, ideal before, during and after exercise
- Has a positive influence on the functioning of the nervous system
- Contributes to mental resilience
Magnesium effervescent from Svensson also contains vitamin B6 and taurine.
- Vitamin B6 supports the organism in fatigue, stress and irritability.
- Taurine promotes metabolism in the brain and heart, increasing vitality.
In our body the mineral is stored in the form of magnesium salt. An adult body contains about 25 grams. Half of that is in our bones, a quarter in the muscles and the rest in the nervous system and other organs. For adult women the Reference Daily Intake (RI) is around 300 milligrams per day and for men around 350 mg.
Mineral involved in many enzymatic reactions.
Magnesium is involved in more than 300 enzymatic reactions in the body. We use this mineral in the breakdown of glycocene, fatty acid oxidation, protein synthesis and ATP production. In short, magnesium is an important supplement in the daily functioning of the body. 70 percent of the population in Western countries has a magnesium deficiency. The biggest cause is stress and agitation. Both factors have a negative influence on the absorption of magnesium in the body.
1 Effervescent tablet contains:
Taurine 750 mg - Magnesium 300 mg - Vitamin C 180 mg - Pyridoxine 1.68 mg - Thiamine 1.32 mg - Sweeteners: Sodium cyclamate and Sodium saccharate - Aroma
This product does not contain any allergens
Per effervescent tablet
|Magnesium||300 mg (100% RI)|
|Vitamin C||180 mg (300% RI)|
|Vitamin B6|| 1.68 mg (110% RI)
|Vitamin B1||1.32 mg (120% RI)|
- Magnesium effervescent tablet with vitamin B6 and taurine
- 10 effervescent tablets
- Pleasant citrus flavor