- with pleasant taste
- contains an absorbable source of Vitamin C
- with bioflavonoids for even better absorption
- user friendly chewable tablet with 500 mg vitamin C
- ideal for the whole family
Vitamin C supplement contributes to the normal functioning of immunity.
Many people use this vital nutrient to increase the body's resistance. In addition to antioxidant, this nutrient also has a cell-protective effect on the vessels and respiratory tract. It is therefore wise to use extra vitamin C as a supplement all year round, especially for smokers, the elderly or those prone to colds.
Why should I take Vitamin C supplements?
Plants and most animals are able to make their own Vitamin C. However, humans cannot make this themselves. This is caused by a defective gene in the last of a series of 5 genes that provide the enzymes that convert glucose into ascorbic acid.
What does Vitamin C supplement do for me?
This vitamin has many functions:
- It is involved in the synthesis of collagen, the most common building material of the human body.
- Functions as a coenzyme in more than 800 different biochemical reactions in the body.
- It plays an important role in the immune system.
Vitamin C supplement for athletes
Intensive sports can weaken resistance. Various studies indicate that vitamin C prevents infections.
Acerola Vitamin C lozenges from Svensson
Acerola from Svensson is a high-dose chewable tablet with a delicious taste, thanks to the acerola cherry present.